The weekend in Freddy
Well over the weekend I went to Fredericton. I sometimes wish there was more time in a weekend to see everyone. I stayed with Mindy and Adam and love staying with them. I always feel so much at home and Adam makes the best breakfasts and Mindy always makes a mean meal. Love it, they treat me like a princess when I am there and so relaxing. I also got to see Ronnie and Angela and Molly. We went to see the house...man its going to be a mansion compared to before. I can't wait to see it all finished but what a difference now. The only sad part is they got rid of the bar but they told me not to worry there will be some kind of bar set up. They are getting a really cool hot tub outside too. Going to all be very nice. And we talked about the Christmas party...I can't wait. Love their parties. So fun.
Mindy is now showing the baby bump. I love it. She is so cute and can't wait till she can start to feel it on the outside. We were at block buster and she was like ohhh...I was are you ok...she said yeah he just really kicked hard but she tried to find it on the outside but couldn't. She said when she starts to feel it on the outside she will let me feel it....I am so excited for this and excited for this baby to be born. But she isn't due till December so a bit of a road to go yet.
So another great weekend in Fredericton. I would like to see so many other friends like Jen, Cara, Jane, Rebecca, and so on. Hopefully next time I will be able to.
Take care everyone in Freddy town. See you all soon.
Mindy is now showing the baby bump. I love it. She is so cute and can't wait till she can start to feel it on the outside. We were at block buster and she was like ohhh...I was are you ok...she said yeah he just really kicked hard but she tried to find it on the outside but couldn't. She said when she starts to feel it on the outside she will let me feel it....I am so excited for this and excited for this baby to be born. But she isn't due till December so a bit of a road to go yet.
So another great weekend in Fredericton. I would like to see so many other friends like Jen, Cara, Jane, Rebecca, and so on. Hopefully next time I will be able to.
Take care everyone in Freddy town. See you all soon.

1 Comments:
At 2:49 PM ,
jen said...
i didn't even know that you were in fton!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home