Biggest Loser
Well we are getting down to the crunch now. This is the second last week of the biggest loser chapter 3 and still could be anyones game. One week left...who will win the pot. The results this week are:
Sam - down 0.7407%
Kelly - stayed the same
Kim - up 0.2169%
To date Kim is still in the lead. I figured it out and I would have to loose at least 2.5-3lbs to win and Kim would have to stay the same. So with me not doing the gym once for this chapter, would lead me to believe that Kim will be the biggest loser as she does walk, etc. Will see though, its not over till its over. Next week this Chapter ends.
Sam - down 0.7407%
Kelly - stayed the same
Kim - up 0.2169%
To date Kim is still in the lead. I figured it out and I would have to loose at least 2.5-3lbs to win and Kim would have to stay the same. So with me not doing the gym once for this chapter, would lead me to believe that Kim will be the biggest loser as she does walk, etc. Will see though, its not over till its over. Next week this Chapter ends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home