It's my day today The big 32
Yep thats right, today is my birthday. I started receiving text messages and emails just after midnight last night. I got a text message all the way from Cuba from my boy, Yuni that had a birthday cake attachment saying happy birthday just at 12:02am. It was so cute.
Then I wake up this morning and have a bunch of emails in my in box from Cara, Jen & Mindy and on my msn contact list Sam and Nancy have Happy Birthday Kelly! Wow didn't know I was so special.
The ecard I received from Cara was cute. It was this little green guy and little pink guy running for all they are worth in a race of some sort. Turns out they were racing to be the first to wish me a happy birthday...how cute. Thanks Cara! Loves it!
I got an ecard from Jen as well. It was a pelican saying he has a frog in his throat and the frog jumps out in to song with Happy Birthday. It was funny. Loved it. Thanks Jen!
I also got an ecard from Cynthia and Sasha....very thoughtful. Thanks so much.
I got to work and had happy birthdays flying everywhere. Kim went to the superstore and got me one of those mini cakes and the whole training class signed a card and gave it to me. Thanks to Kim, Edna, Steve, Vanda, Jackie and Michelle. With all them and myself and the trainer there was 8 so I cut the cake up and we all enjoyed bite size pieces...it was cute.
I also now see that my Aunt Louise has on her msn...Happy Birthday to Yuni's GF...thanks for that....loves it.
I myself just think of it as another day..nothing special. But having the friends and family I have, I am so blessed, they are what make me feel special for each birthday each year.
So thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, the emails, the messages, the whole nine yards. Love it all and hope I can make all your birthdays just as special. :)
Then my Aunt Brenda brought me a dairy queen ice cream cake. MY FAVORITE!!! I have been hinting for years the one thing I would like to have is an ice cream cake and I got it this year. Everyone came over for ice cream cake, Brenda, Sam, Pam, Evan, Todd, mom, Derrick, Linda, Jessica, Lexi and Noelle. It was great to have everyone over and not to mention they brought gifts.
First I went out to see Evan and Pam as they arrived and Evan got me his very own gift he picked out...priceless. It was a bouquet of Roses (plastic) and they are beautiful. And he handed me a a piece of paper all wrapped up. I started to open it and he was like "here give that to me, you likely won't be able to get it undone"...he ripped it open and handed it to me...said "here is some money for ya"....it was 10 cents canadian tire money...how cute. Pam gave me Two $10 international long distance calling cards....love it. Sam gave me the sweater AND belt I was eyeing at Stitches...loves it. And my brother Todd gave me $50 gift card for old navy. Mom got me a new pair of dress pants...so badly needed and gave me a gym membership a few months back. So it was like Christmas for me all over again. Love everything I got but most of all loved seeing everyone that day. Thanks again all.
As a friend once said, another day older but still younger then tomorrow....Understand. :)
Then I wake up this morning and have a bunch of emails in my in box from Cara, Jen & Mindy and on my msn contact list Sam and Nancy have Happy Birthday Kelly! Wow didn't know I was so special.
The ecard I received from Cara was cute. It was this little green guy and little pink guy running for all they are worth in a race of some sort. Turns out they were racing to be the first to wish me a happy birthday...how cute. Thanks Cara! Loves it!
I got an ecard from Jen as well. It was a pelican saying he has a frog in his throat and the frog jumps out in to song with Happy Birthday. It was funny. Loved it. Thanks Jen!
I also got an ecard from Cynthia and Sasha....very thoughtful. Thanks so much.
I got to work and had happy birthdays flying everywhere. Kim went to the superstore and got me one of those mini cakes and the whole training class signed a card and gave it to me. Thanks to Kim, Edna, Steve, Vanda, Jackie and Michelle. With all them and myself and the trainer there was 8 so I cut the cake up and we all enjoyed bite size pieces...it was cute.
I also now see that my Aunt Louise has on her msn...Happy Birthday to Yuni's GF...thanks for that....loves it.
I myself just think of it as another day..nothing special. But having the friends and family I have, I am so blessed, they are what make me feel special for each birthday each year.
So thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, the emails, the messages, the whole nine yards. Love it all and hope I can make all your birthdays just as special. :)
Then my Aunt Brenda brought me a dairy queen ice cream cake. MY FAVORITE!!! I have been hinting for years the one thing I would like to have is an ice cream cake and I got it this year. Everyone came over for ice cream cake, Brenda, Sam, Pam, Evan, Todd, mom, Derrick, Linda, Jessica, Lexi and Noelle. It was great to have everyone over and not to mention they brought gifts.
First I went out to see Evan and Pam as they arrived and Evan got me his very own gift he picked out...priceless. It was a bouquet of Roses (plastic) and they are beautiful. And he handed me a a piece of paper all wrapped up. I started to open it and he was like "here give that to me, you likely won't be able to get it undone"...he ripped it open and handed it to me...said "here is some money for ya"....it was 10 cents canadian tire money...how cute. Pam gave me Two $10 international long distance calling cards....love it. Sam gave me the sweater AND belt I was eyeing at Stitches...loves it. And my brother Todd gave me $50 gift card for old navy. Mom got me a new pair of dress pants...so badly needed and gave me a gym membership a few months back. So it was like Christmas for me all over again. Love everything I got but most of all loved seeing everyone that day. Thanks again all.
As a friend once said, another day older but still younger then tomorrow....Understand. :)

1 Comments:
At 4:44 PM ,
jen said...
happy belated birthday kelly! well i wasn't actually late in the best wishes part because i got you yesterday, on the actual celebration of your birth, but i am late with the best wishes on here...but better late then never!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home