Evans first day
Today was Evans first day at kindergarden. I had called him last night to tell him good luck and have fun at school when he said "Kelly can I ask you something." I told him he could ask me anything and he said "Can you come on the bus with me tomorrow" I thought he was kidding..but he wasn't. He also asked if I could bring Sam but I told him she would have to be at work. So I told him I would and asked when he wanted me there....8:15 he said as the bus comes at 8:30 and mom is too pregnant to go on the bus. So I arrive at Evans at 7:55am. Do you think I was a little excited....hehehe. He was all dressed in his new clothes and ready to roll. We went to the end of the driveway and took some pictures and waited for the bus. It arrived and we hopped on board. Now it is strange that buses, government run, don't have seat belts. At one point the bus put on the brakes and Evan went sliding off the seat onto the floor. So from then on anytime it was bumpy or we were slowing down he would hold my hand so that he wouldn't slide off. He was looking at all the houses as we passed and then started to get bored as he said it was a long bus ride. I think he was just anxious to get to his new school. We arrived and Pam was waiting there for us. He was excited. We met his new teacher and seen his class room. I think he had a good day all in all. At one point he didn't want Pam to leave and he asked the teacher if Kelly could stay with him for the day. When it came time to leave E started to cry saying he couldn't do it. We left and as it turned out I called him that night and he said he had a good day at school. I hope he likes it there...I am sure he will. Alot of new friends to be made and all kinds of neat activities. Good Luck Evan!



2 Comments:
At 7:22 PM ,
Anonymous said...
How handsome is Evan in his school clothes all ready to tackle the world as he didn't look very worried in the pictures...just very grown up. Enjoy school Evan!
Nice pics Kelly......Louise
At 10:24 AM ,
jen said...
ohmygoodness, that is pretty much the cutest story ever!!! ha, i can't believe you went on a school bus! the things we'll do for the little buggers, eh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home