day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Friday, October 13, 2006

14 Days till Cuba

Yes its that time again....in just 14 days I will be in Cuba to see my Yuni. I am so excited to see him, you wouldn't believe. I am leaving Miramichi on Friday, October 27 to drive to Montreal and then my flight leaves Montreal Saturday morning (oct 28th) to go to Varadero. I am going on this trip alone so the only part that is really scary about that to me is the whole Montreal thing. But I have a friend that is going to Montreal the same day so we are going to travel there together and I will only have to drive home when I get back from Cuba alone. So that is one good thing.
I am going from Varadero to Matanzas...that is Yuni's home city. We are spending the week in the house we actually spent a night in last time I was there. It is close to the beach and has all we need.
Yuniesky is going to meet me at the airport and we are going to Matanzas together from there. He has the whole week off work so we are going to visit with his family and friends.
So basically I am yet again counting down the days till I leave to get to Cuba. Can't wait. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM , Blogger jen said...

    you be careful. like for real, be careful. oh yes, and have fun, and take pictures for goodness sake! and email me when you get back. thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

     
  • At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Everybody better be extra good to you or I will get the Cook posse after them with Castro's help!
    Hope you have a great time there & want to hear from you while there.
    Take good care of yourself and come home safe and see you when you get back here.......Louise

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home