Biggest Loser results week 2 Chapter 4
Progress is going slow. Honestly I am waiting to lose more weight but have to ...have to get back to the gym. Honestly till then I think it will be up and down but will keep trying. The gym in Novemberfor sure. So the results for October 18th are:
Kelly - stayed the same
Kim - Up 0.7527%
Sam - Up 0.8118%
I barely escaped paying yet another week. So far I haven't had to pay. Knock on wood. And look out once I get back to the gym and start working hard at this again. I am sure next week I will be up. Just feel it. Will see though.
Kelly - stayed the same
Kim - Up 0.7527%
Sam - Up 0.8118%
I barely escaped paying yet another week. So far I haven't had to pay. Knock on wood. And look out once I get back to the gym and start working hard at this again. I am sure next week I will be up. Just feel it. Will see though.

1 Comments:
At 3:55 PM ,
jen said...
the gym is definitely key, but you're still doing a great job maintaining your weight, so yey for that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home