day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Monday, October 23, 2006

5 Short Days....YAY!!!!


Ok this will be my last count down blog before the trip this time.....I think. I can tell ya only 5 days left and not even as it is like 9:30pm monday night and this time saturday I will be in Cuba. I am so excited. Yuniesky has the whole week off (thank God) and we are going to visit with his family and friends. I can't wait. Apparently he has a small surprise for me...not sure what that would be but he said he is hoping it will be in by the time I get there. What ever it is he said they told him it would be in. I think it is likely flowers or something...but will find out soon enough. All good fun waiting and wondering. I have burnt him every Metallica cd you can think...all execpt one as my brother said it wasn't any good anyhow. So Yuniesky will be super excited to see that. Metallica is his favorite band. And Todd gave me a wall flag of Metallica to give him...so he will be estatic to see that. My flight arrives in Varadero at 8pm. I hope that customs is a breeze and I can get through, get my luggage and then money changed and on my way to the house. Can't wait. This time I am going to take many pictures of the city of Matanzas and the house we stay in. Don't know why I didn't last time. So just 5 more days!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM , Blogger jen said...

    have fun kelly! don't forget to take pictures this time! cause i want to see them!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home