day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Back from Cuba

Well I spent the last week in Cuba with Yuniesky and it was the best. I arrived there October 28th arround 9pm their time as my flight was an hour late. Once I went through customs, got my luggage and changed my money I headed out of the airport. As soon as I walked out there was Yuni, waiting for me as he said he would. I was so happy to see him. He was anxious to see me as he had been waiting at the airport since 730 and by the time I got out to where he was it was close to 10pm. He had a cab waiting for us and we drove to our Casa. It was just a block away from the one we had rented for a night in July. It was cute and cosy, had two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, dining area and living room. Everything we needed. Below are some pictures of the place.....check it out.

The entry way


1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger jen said...

    tu casa es mucho nice! looks like you guys had nice digs for the week!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home