day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Biggest Loser Chapter 4

We all had a week off in a sense of the biggest loser and it shows. Of course we were still doing it but with me being away for a week in Cuba there was no weight in for the week of November 1. We did our usual weight in the first wednesday I was back which was today, November 8th and the results are as follows:

Kelly - up 0.1140%

Kim - up 1.5054%

Sam - up 1.5453%

So we have decided on one more new rule as well...that is if we all gain we have to each pay doubt the amount we gain to the pot. So for example if you are up 2lbs you pay $4.00...this is only though if everyone has gained that week otherwise we stick to the basic rules.

To date amounts lost from the start at October 4th to November 8th are:

Kelly - down 1.8lbs
Kim - down 1.4lbs
Sam - up 4.2lbs

Having 5 weeks in and really none of us are doing well again. I know this weekend I am seriuously going back to the gym because I know it works and also makes me feel better. Plus I know when I am working out I don't mess up with a treat here or there as I know I work too hard at the gym. So the results might not be the best next week but the week after they should be pretty good ....for me anyhow.

I have set new goals for myself and I would like to lose at least 10 more pounds and get more toned by February for sure. And that is totally doable.
This Chapter of the biggest loser takes us to December 20th....lets see what we can do till then.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home