day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Biggest Loser - Chapter 4 results are in

Wow I really don't understand sometimes. This past weekend Sam and I didn't watch what we ate what so ever. We had a blizzard at dairy queen, chips, chocolate covered almonds, nacho dip and went to a baby shower on sunday and pigged out. But low and behold, we lost this week. Funny cause the week before I watched what I ate and gained. Anyhow no rhyme or reason that I can see as I still haven't gone the gym. Here are this weeks results:

Kelly - down 1.1274%
Sam - down 0.5776%
Kim - up 0.3191%

Just 3 weeks to go. The pot is at $57.60...who will win just before Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home