day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

My First meeting with Jax

This is the new addition to the Squires Family, JAX, a brother for Molly. Isn't he adorable. His mom and dad are mighty proud but say he is a little terror right now. I got to meet this cutie when I was in Fredericton. He is so cute and I beleive here is is like 6 weeks old but I could be wrong. Anyhow we got to play with him for a hour or so and then got to see him mingle with his big sister. I am not sure how much Molly likes the little terror around but I hear that she does protect him, so that is good. I think he is the cutest. Good choice for a new addition to the family. Love JAX, he's a cutie.


1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger jen said...

    cute little fella, isn't he? now you've got to meet maddie!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home