day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Biggest Loser Chapter 4

Well I don't know quite what to say other then I am not posting the results this week. We all are doing horrible and all gained again this week. Right now as it stands at the end of week 8 two people have gained since the first week and one person is down but by only like 0.8lb. I know none of us are really giving it our all at all. I have finally started back to the gym as of this past monday and love it but still. I honestly think we should just let this chapter go and start again after Christmas as then maybe people will be more motivated and give the others a challenge. I don't think it would be fair for someone to win like $60 for only losing a pound and in all reality that pound is not a weight lost but how your weight and go up and down a pound or so each week. So I think we should wrap this up and call it a loss and try HARD after Christmas. Thats my two cents.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM , Blogger jen said...

    join the rest of the world and let it be your new year's resolution! i know that i'm going to add it to my list for the new year! 2007, watch out!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home