day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sorry nothing to post

Sorry I haven't been back for awhile but nothing really new to post. I have been getting ready for Christmas as I am sure everyone has. It took us about a week and a half to get the tree decorated. This year we decided to try a new look with red ribbon and red and silver balls and just clear lights. We got the lights half way on to see we needed more. Then got the ribbon on and was not enough. Went looking for more of the same kind and of course no walmart in NB would have it. LOL So found a solution for that and then put the balls on. So all up and looking beautiful. I wrapped all my gifts for people and they are under the tree. Just have a few more little things to get, which I'll do friday since I have it off. That has been the most excitement for me.
The biggest loser finished and we all ended up with a gain. I just kinda gave up at the end. Dumb to do but we decided not to pay out this time as no one was really giving it their all. But we all have a new years resolution to hit it hard and lose the weight. So starting Jan 3 we are doing another biggest loser and the money from last ones pot will be the beginning pot for this one. So the pot this time will be over $100 I am sure. So I will be hitting the gym hard.
What else is going on. Gosh I think that is about it. Exciting life eh. LOL Oh well. If I am not back I wish everyone a
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM , Blogger jen said...

    Merry Christmas Kelly! hope you have a great one and a fabulous New Year!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home