Good Bye Wendi

My dear friend Wendi passed away last night in Fredericton. I don't have a picture of her but she was definietly an angel. I first got to know Wendi way back in 1998 when I start working at UPS, she was my EDA. I loved working with her and always looked up to her. We soon became friends and I so enjoyed her company. Poor Wendi was struck a few years ago by a rare stomach cancer. They operated and thought they got it all and then found out later they hadn't. She was too young to pass away but I guess God needs the good people more to do good things in heaven. We will all miss her terribly....I know I will. She was a sweet person who never said anything ill about anyone. She was always there to help you and be your friend. Wendi will always be in my thoughts and prayers. God please take good care of her.
In Passing
by
James H. Lee Jr.
When loved ones pass beyond this sphere
Into eternity,
They take the fondest memories
Of friends and family.
They take their dreams and longings,
And aspirations, too,
Especially eternal goals
Which they may there pursue.
Though we may not behold them
While yet we here remain,
We know they've stepped into the light
Beyond earth's toil and pain.
Their sorrows turn to gladness,
Their tears to untold joy,
As they encounter heaven,
And love without alloy.
Could we but gaze a moment
Into their smiling face,
We'd know that they'd ascended
Into a heavenly place.
******************************************
Memory Lane
Memory Lane
by Marian Jones
There is a place in every heart,
They call it Memory Lane,
Where thoughts of loved ones lost
Forever will remain.
God made this special place
When He first created man,
For He knew it would be needed,
As part of our life's plan.
He knew when loved ones left us,
We'd need some time to heal,
To come to terms with sorrow
And the loneliness we'd feel.
So when you lose a loved one
And your life is filled with pain,
The comfort of their presence
Will be found in Memory Lane

2 Comments:
At 6:04 PM ,
jen said...
it's so shocking. i saw her at the end of september and she looked fabulous and i told her she looked fabulous...i heard that it all happened really quickly though, so at least that's sort of good news, that she was living life to it's fullest right up until the end. we're heading to her wake tonight to pay our respects. may she rest in peace.
At 9:41 PM ,
Cara said...
It was very shocking, Wendi was such a strong person. We all thought she could overcome anything. I had the chance to speak with Vernon (Wendi's boyfriend) at the wake and it was good to hear that the family was doing well. I guess the week before Wendi passed away she had a couple good days so we can be thankful for that. Vernon said she fought as hard as she could but she just didn't have any fight left and he was greatful that she isn't in anymore pain. We all have to realize that we were fortunate to have her in our lives, even if just for a short time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home