day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Great Gifts for Kelly

I haven't blogged much lately but I have thought of something great to blog.... great gifts for me this holiday season. :)
One great gift would be a plane ticket to Cuba. Anyone want to take me up on that? LOL Ok kidding, I will be serious now.
Some things I really like are :
  • A pair of simple earrings that I can keep in all the time (not hoops)
  • Empire theatre gift certificate
  • Hawian ginger body spray
  • Gift certificate for Majestany (pedicure)
  • Dvd movies (ie: butterfly effect 2, american pie naked mile, invincible, John tucker must die, Cars, etc)
  • Belly Ring (14 gauge)
  • Long distance phone card
  • Toffifee

Those are just a few great ideas. I am sure I will have more to add later.

I really have had nothing to write about so this would be fun.

Honestly the best gift of all would be for my brother to be home. Hopefully next year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kelly: You are a little late for posting your Christmas wish list...try to do it earlier next year....LOL...........Louise

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home