day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Amber Elizabeth Cook Weatherbee


Here are just some updated pictures of Amber Boo at 7 months old. She is a darling, thats for sure. Amber can now crawl, really well I might say and stand on her own (holding on to something). Before you know it she will be running around. She's a little princess. What a cutie.







2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She may be the prettiest baby girl in the world eh

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi: Yes, she is the prettiest I have seen(since my grandchildren were that age)LOL...better still she is beautiful. But she may be graduating before I get to see her again! LOL Like we say in the hospital she is a "Keeper"...Louise
    Thanks Kel for putting the pics on your blog!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home