day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

HAPPY 30th Yuniesky




Today is my honey's birthday. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with him but the years to come I will be able to. He turns 30 today and thinks its the end of the world. He says he's old, I say life is just starting. Apparently he celebrated last night and he isn't feeling too well today. Told him old age, can't handle it anymore.....LOL. Anyhow Happy Birthday Yuniesky Velasquez Mora. I'm happy he got to celebrate with friends and hoping next time I can be with you.


Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Yuni (love ya)

Happy birthday to you.


Love ya Yuniesky. Hope your birthday was a good one.....can't wait to be able to celebrate them with you in the future. Here's to Yuniesky!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger jen said...

    i am siding with yuniesky on this one...the big 3-0 is gonna be a tough one for me to accept as well!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home