day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Two weeks from today

WOW time flies. Two weeks exactly from today and it will be one year to the day Yuniesky and I met. 1 Year and many more to go. It was the night of April 8th, 2006, our second night at the resort and the story goes:


Sam and I were hanging out at the 24 hour bar and having some drinks. It was after the disco and Sam was feeling pretty good. She was flirting with Chico Caliente at the bar (aka Guillermo). We were going on and on and laughing and being dumb basically but it was all fun. So Sam went the bathroom and I had no idea but she ran into Yuniesky. Sam had never met him before but she was like "Hey give me one of these." Meaning a high five. Then she was asking him how he was and how she had a cousin at the bar he needs to go talk to. I knew nothing about this and hadn't even seen Yuni go by to go to the washroom. I guess he said ok well I gotta go the washroom first then I will be out to chat. I still knew nothing about it. Sam came back and continued to entertain...LOL. Then all of a sudden this hot guy is standing beside me and starts talking to me. He was very polite and just asking if I liked it at that resort and that sort of thing. And well the rest is history...as they say. The rest of my week in Cuba in April was spend with Yuniesky more or less.



The really funny thing about it all is that I had no idea the whole time that Sam had told him I was at the bar because well Sam didn't exactly remember. When we went back in July Yuni told me the whole story and Sam did recall at that point. Funny. Yuniesky is thankful that Sam told him about me that night...he says she is really the one who got us together. He also told me he had noticed me/us the day before when we arrived as he was calling bingo and seen us walk by. Funny cause the first thing when Sam and I saw him we commented he was pretty hot. Now a year later we still look back on that night.


Everything happens for a reason. :)



One of our first Pictures together, April, 2006.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger jen said...

    that went pretty fast, eh? congratulations on the anniversary!

     
  • At 8:36 AM , Blogger jen said...

    update is in order, don't ya think?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home